NEW ADULT TOURNAMENT!
July 14-15, 2018
USA Hockey Sanction # 17.18-CS-35
SCHEDULES will be posted here after entry deadline
- San Diego Ice Arena
- Escondido Iceoplex
- IceTown Carlsbad
Divisions may be combined due to the number of entries. League managers may be contacted if needed to help determine your team's correct level.
- Elite: Professionals, NCAA D1-D3, Major Junior and Junior A playing experienced
- Advanced: A step below Elite or for players that have not played competitive hockey in a significant time
- Intermediate: Experienced recreational players with Varsity or JV High School, competitive Midget or Junior C. No Junior A, Professional or College D1 players allowed
- Advanced Beginner: Still beginner in nature, play one level up from pure Novice
- Novice: Pure Novice
- 50+: All players age 50 and over
ENTRY FEE - Reserve your Spot Now!
Entry Fee includes guarantee of 4 games, Championship Beer Glasses to first place team in each division, Gold, Silver & Bronze medals to the top 3 teams in each division, 2 free Beer Gardens, great competition, and top referees. REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
- $1250 per team
- Register Online - If roster is not complete at time of registration, you may log back in to complete the roster at a later date.
June 20, 2018
USA Hockey Rules apply. 2018 CA State Games Adult Ice Hockey Rules
Championship Beer Glasses to first place team in each division.
Gold, Silver & Bronze medals to the top 3 teams in each division.
Free Beer Gardens for all players.
Friday, July 13, 2018 - Qualcomm Stadium
Ceremony located at Qualcomm Stadium and features a beer garden from 4pm-6pm!
Opening Ceremony Beer Garden and Championship Game Beer Garden at the Rink on Sunday!
Additional Tournament Information:
- BRING ROSTER STICKERS FOR SCORESHEETS (16 stickers- enough for 4 games)
- Cal State Games reserves the right to combine divisions.
- Championship games will be played on Sunday.
- All teams must show proof of USA Hockey registration, team roster and release forms for each player prior to their first game.
- Rosters should be submitted with the entry. If roster is not complete at time of registration, you may log back in to complete the roster at a later date.
For more information contact:
California State Games office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619 223-2033