Be a part of the State Games Experience!
If you would like to be a part of helping our youth be the best they can be,
then come out and join the California State Games volunteers! We need many volunteers, and great opportunities are available for all ages. Groups & clubs we especially need you!
Online Volunteer Sign-up for the 2017 California State Games will open
Groups, please contact Mia Sakasegawa directly at 619 223-2033 or email@example.com
Sign Up to Volunteer
MEDICAL VOLUNTEERS are also needed. We are looking for doctors, nurses and athletic trainers.
Sign up for a Medical Volunteer here
- Opening Ceremonies at Qualcomm Stadium (July 14)
- Athlete Check-in at Dave & Busters (July 13-14)
- Track & Field at Olympian High School (July 15-16)
- Basketball Championships at Alliant University, Municipal Gym, & Kroc Center (July 14-16)
- Weightlifting Set-up and tear-down at Crowne Plaza Hotel (July 13 and 16)
- Medical Volunteers - Sign up Here
California Winter Games Volunteers
- Torch Lighting Ceremonies (February 18, 2017) Great for Groups
- Head Table at Rinks (February 17-20, 2017)