Open to any California Water Polo team, including USAWP, American WP, & High School
Friday-Sunday July 14-16, 2017
Coronado High School
650 D Avenue, Coronado
Helix High School
7323 University Ave, San Diego
Steele Canyon High School
12440 Campo Road, Spring Valley
SCHEDULES will be posted here after entry deadline
Opening Ceremonies: Friday, July 14, Qualcomm Stadium, Athletes arrive 4:30-6:00pm
HOW TO ENTER
Receive a Discount when you Register Online
To Enter by Mail Click Here
- Boys & Girls 14 & under divisions
- Boys & Girls 16 & under divisions
- Boys & Girls 18 & under divisions
AGE DETERMINING DATE
Friday July 14, first day of the tournament
June 27, 2017
Space is limited. Sign up early.
Registered teams must submit their roster by Sunday June 25 to be included in the program
TEAM ENTRY FEE
- Online - $450 per team
- Mail-in - $475 per team
MANDATORY HOTEL BOOKING POLICY
- To participate in the 2017 California State Games, all teams are required to book hotel accommodations at one of the listed CSG host hotels offered at discounted prices. After you have made your hotel reservation, teams are accepted into the tournament
- Teams choosing not to book hotel rooms at our host hotels are required to pay a $75 Deviation Fee per team made payable to California State Games. Once the Deviation Fee is paid, teams are accepted into the tournament.
- Exemptions: Teams residing in San Diego, Orange, or Riverside County are exempt from the mandatory Hotel Booking Policy.
Area Hotels are listed on our Hotel Discounts page
Open to any USA Water Polo club, High School, or American Water Polo club team from California.
Limited to 14 players
FINA Water Polo rules apply
Mikasa Sports USA is the official ball of the California State Games and will be used for all tournament games.
Championship Banner awarded to Gold Medal Teams! Individual Gold, Siliver & Bronze medals to the top 3 teams.
WATER POLO DIRECTOR
Phone: 858 254-2394