2019 Schedule Posted Here After Deadline
Open to any California Water Polo team, including USAWP, American WP, & High School
Open to teams from Nevada, Arizona & Baja
Friday-Sunday July 12-14, 2019
Coronado High School
Helix High School
Valhalla High School
Kick Off Party: Dave & Buster's Thursday July 11 4pm-8pm
Dave & Buster's Team Reservations: Dianna Story at 619-881-4398 or email at Dianna_Story@daveandbusters.com
Purchase Discounted Game Cards here
Opening Ceremonies: Friday, July 12, SDCCU Stadium (Formerly Qualcomm Stadium)
HOW TO ENTER
Receive a Discount when you Register Online
- Boys & Girls 14 & under divisions
- Boys & Girls 16 & under divisions
- Boys & Girls 18 & under divisions
AGE DETERMINING DATE
Friday July 13, first day of the tournament
July 1, 2019
TEAM ENTRY FEE
MANDATORY HOTEL BOOKING POLICY
- To participate in the 2019 California State Games, all teams are required to book hotel accommodations at one of the listed CSG host hotels offered at discounted prices. After you have made your hotel reservation, teams are accepted into the tournament
- Teams choosing not to book hotel rooms at our host hotels are required to pay a $100 Deviation Fee. You can pay the fee online through our registration system (click on Register Here above) or mail a check made payable to California State Games. Once the Deviation Fee is paid, teams are accepted into the tournament.
- Exemptions: Teams residing in San Diego, Orange, or Riverside County are exempt from the mandatory Hotel Booking Policy.
Area Hotels are listed on our Hotel Discounts page
Open to any USA Water Polo club, High School, or American Water Polo club team from California.
Limited to 14 players
High School Rules Apply
Mikasa Sports USA is the official ball of the California State Games and will be used for all tournament games.
Championship Banner awarded to Gold Medal Teams! Individual Gold, Siliver & Bronze medals to the top 3 teams.
WATER POLO DIRECTOR
Phone: 858 254-2394