Be a part of the State Games Experience!
If you would like to be a part of helping our youth be the best they can be,
then come out and join the California State Games volunteers! We need many volunteers, and great opportunities are available for all ages. Groups & clubs we especially need you!
Online Volunteer Sign-up for the 2019 California State Games is open!.
Groups, please contact the Cal State Games office at 619 223-2033 or email@example.com
MEDICAL VOLUNTEERS are also needed. We are looking for doctors, nurses and athletic trainers.
Sign up for a Medical Volunteer here
- Opening Ceremonies at Qualcomm Stadium (July 12)
- Kick-Off Party at Dave & Busters (July 11)
- Track & Field at University City High School (July 13-14)
- Basketball Championships at Alliant University & Municipal Gym (July 12-14)
- Ninja Challenge at MROC Gym, Oceanside (July 14)
- Pickleball at Coronado Marriott (July 12-14)
- Rugby at Walnut Grove Park, San Marcos (July 13-14)
- Weightlifting Set-up and tear-down at Crowne Plaza Hotel (July 11 and 14)
- Medical Volunteers - Sign up Here
- Head Table at Rinks (February 15-18, 2019)